For those of you who are already using Egopay, you are aware that Egopay allows users to have multiple accounts, provided you use different emails account when registering. I have already discussed how to transfer fund from Payza to Egopay account in my previous post.
In this post, I will show step by step on how to transfer your money from one Egopay Account to another Egopay account.
- Login to your Egopay Account
- On the Menu, click on the second tab - Pay
- Click on Send Payment
- Fill in payment details
- Email Address to your other Egopay account or email address of another Egopay account holder member.
- Fill in the total amount that you want to send.
- Check details of payment; 1. Thanks 2. Gift 3. Loan 4. Return. If your payment does not fit in any of the given category, then you can describe your payment on the space provided.
- Click on Next
- Confirm your payment
- You will receive a message whether your payment was successful.
Please note that even if you will be sending money from one Egopay account to another Egopay Account, you still need to pay payment charges.