Since the introduction of Clickbank, there have been several other marketplace (affiliate programs) coming up, every other day and for those of you who like to make money as affiliates, internet is indeed full of opportunities. Today I am going to review yet another marketplace, Payspree.
Payspree is a marketplace for vendors and affiliates. Vendors go to Payspree to list their products for sale and affiliates go to Payspree to search for products to promote. However, what make Payspree even unique is you do not have to wait until you reach a certain amount of money to get paid and any commission that you earn is paid instantly to your Paypal or Payza account.
How to Start Promoting Products on Payspree
- First, you will need to register an affiliate account or simply sign up account through the vendor program like 5 Dollar Wonders. You can read more details about the program here.
- No waiting for approval and immediately after registration, you can start looking for products to promote on Payspree marketplace.
- Once you have found a product, you should then create your own tracking link.
- Post your link on your website or whatever source you are using to promote the product.
- Start earning instant commissions if someone uses your affiliate link to purchase the product.
Promoting any product on Payspee is free but you will be required to pay a small flat fee once you have sold a product. Here is a screenshot of how much money you pay per transaction.
- Payment is done instantly.
- Flexible payment processors. Payments can be made through Paypal, Payza or Moneybookers.
- No waiting for your account to approved, you can start promoting their products as soon as you register.
- You only pay a fixed fee when you have made a sale.
- They offer varieties of products to promote.
- Easy to search for products to promote through their search engine.
- They offer a reliable and an accurate tracking system.
- You do not get paid for every sale that you made, rather you are paid based on the total number of sales that you make. Here is screenshot of how sales are paid in each levels and the commissions in percentage that you earn;
- You are responsible for honoring any refund policy offered by the vendor since commissions are paid instantly to your payment processor. Otherwise, you account may be disabled.
- Not many products available on their market place.
- They do not provide information about the time the product was introduced in the market.
Lastly, Payspree offers another great opportunity for affiliates to earn money online. If you have tried other marketplace and you are not satisfied with what you are selling or you have not found a right product to promote, you would take a look at Payspree. You never know, you may be surprised to find a good product that you have always wanted to promote, just like the 5 Dollar Wonder.