Data Entry Bucks is a new data entry program operating under DataEntry2014.com. According to their website, numerous companies are looking for workers to submit information into online forms and they are willing to pay up to $100 per transaction to get the job done. No prior experience needed, no technical skills and those who are interested in working from home as data entry specialists can start earning money immediately after completing the registration.
Joining Data Entry Bucks
Joining Data Entry Bucks program is by paying a one time fee of $14. This payment allow you to get access to training and other internet market resources/bonuses, including;
- A list of verified companies looking for data entry individuals
- A list of paid to take survey companies
- You learn the advanced money making secrets
- Learn the secrets of making money on eBay
- Free money making website
- Special bonus – personal one on one coaching
According to their website, all above is worth more than $139.95 but you are going to get it all by paying a one time fee of $14. After payment of the one time fee, all you need is some basic typing skills, follow the simple step by step instructions and you are now eligible to enter data.
Data Entry Bucks will guide you through the system and provide you with full support. You will only need to spare two hours per day to submit the information that you are given. So to say, it is basically a copy and paste method that everyone can do with ease.
How Do You Earn Money with Data Entry Bucks
Following the information given on the website, it seems that you are not getting paid directly by the companies that you register with, rather you will only get paid if the ad or the form you post generates some sale, “You can earn between $25-$100 per transaction that your ad generates”.
Though there is nothing wrong with providing you with training and internet marketing resources on data entry. However, the following are a few things that concerns me;
- You will have to sign up with several companies risking your privacy.
- You are not getting paid by those companies but only when whatever you post/fill generates a sale.
- The company is using a personal payment process. This means if you are not happy with the system, it will be very hard to request for a refund.
- No refund policy is found on their website.
Finally, the promise that you can make up to $100 per transaction or $200-$500 per day seems so much exaggerated since most data entry work at home opportunities are done by independent contractors who are not subject to minimum wage laws and tend to pay even much lesser than data entry from an office. On average, work at home data entry jobs pay around $1 to $2 per hour. So, the $100 claims seems almost impossible.