Marketing is a way of promoting a website or a service and a good marketing strategy can greatly improve your business overall success.
Achieving a good marketing strategy can sometimes be an issue and that is where help from someone more experienced comes in handy.
Having said that, here are our top 10 best internet marketing training in 2015 that can help you build your online businesses successfully.
1. AffiloBlueprint created by Mark Ling. AffiloBlueprint is a step-by-step training program created with the aim of helping you to learn how to make money online through affiliate marketing. This training is appropriate for everyone, provided you have some basic computer skills.
Basically, the whole idea behind Affiloblueprint is to build niche websites to promote different products related to your chosen niche as an affiliate and earn commissions.
Included in the training are topics such as; Marketing Research and Keywords, Contents Creation, Website Design, On Page SEO and Off Page SEO, Inbound Marketing, Newsletter, Making your website user friendly, Google Pay per Click Advertising, how to create PPC campaigns and Advanced Pay Per Click Techniques, among others.
2. Forever Affiliate by Andrew Hansen. It’s well known affiliate marketing is one of the best way to earn money online and this course teaches you exactly how to do that. The main principle behind this program is to generate free, targeted audience from search engines, such as Google or Yahoo.
The traffic from these search engines is then directed to affiliate offers and when a visitor purchases a product, you earn a commission. Andrews Hansen also shows you exactly how to search for new emerging markets and how to come up with the best keywords to target.
3. Niche Profit Classroom created by Adam Short focuses on making money from ”Niche” websites. It is oriented around leading people down the right way that will lead to a successful outcome. Included in the training is the topics such as;
- How to effectively research good niche markets
- How to analyze your competitors
- How to find a good product to promote and how to create your own product from scratch
- How to build traffic to your sites
- How to maximize the profitability of your sites
4. AmaSuite 4 by Dave Guindon and Chris Guthrie. Do you want to earn money through Amazon either as an affiliate or as a seller? If you do, then AmaSuite4 is the best training for you. AmaSuite 4 is an ultimate software & training toolkit for Amazon Affiliates & Sellers. The Amasuite 4 is composed of four main Amazon research tools, namely;
1. Azon Keyword Generator version 4 – The software allow you generates thousands of keywords to use for your niche sites. In addition, it also allows you to check the trends of keyword you want to target using Google Trend and search volume without having to leave your Amasuite 4 dashboard.
2. Azon Product Inspector version 4 – It gives you a list of the best selling products on Amazon in order for you to be able to select the best product to concentrate on.
3. Azon Top 100 Analyzer version 4 – This software makes it a lot easier to browse the bestsellers list in any category or in all category. It can also check the hot new releases, movers and shakers, top rated, most wished for, and most gifted.
4. Azon Review Finder version 4 – this tool is very useful if you are selling physical products on Amazon or if you have private labeled products sold on Amazon seller central. In order for your products to be a bestselling product, it needs velocity of sales and good reviews.
The tool allow you to see customers who have reviewed most products on Amazon, you can then send them email or your products and request them to review.
Note: Amazon does not allow for incentivized reviews. You cannot pay someone to write a review for your product but you can send product to someone for free in exchange of a review.
Other tools included in Amasuite 4 includes;
Revili – Review analyzer software that allow you to know why customers love specific products than others. It helps you to find out which phrases are commonly appearing in the top ratings and the lowest ratings.
If there are multiple occurrences of the same phrase, then it means multiple people have identified that issue and are writing about it on their reviews.
Other training and bonuses in Amasuite 4
- WordPress Training Video Course
- 10 Pre-Loaded Amazon Stores
- Easy Optin Pro WordPress Plugin
- WP Like Pop
- WP Blur Plugin
- Azontheme – a powerful WordPress Amazon Theme
- Amazon Companion Study Guide
- Amazon Call To Action Buttons
- WP Local Deals Theme
- 3 in 1 Instant Article Suite (PC Only software)
- Unrestricted Private Label Rights to 130 PLR Articles in 24 Niche Markets
5. Azon Fast Track by Chris Jones – This training shows you exactly what you need to do to make affiliate commission within 7 days. Basically, you set your goals and then you get access to an action plan and V.I.P ticket system where you can get help whenever you want. You also get content and SEO help as well as set up and ranking help.
Lastly, you get access to a 30 minute V.I.P Skype call. The important concept of this program is to learn how to take focused action and understand what you really need to do to become successful online.
6. Bring The Flesh created by Kelly Felix.
Bring the Flesh is a training program that comes via webinars and expert advice. It also comes with several other internet marketing tools such as a website building software plus other suggested software at an extra cost. The training is also frequently updated with the latest information on internet and aaffiliatee marketing.
However, one down side with this program is the many upsells and if you are not very careful, you may end up spending alot of money. If you decide to join the program, I would advise you to stick to the basic membership and stay away from the upsells or the mentoring packages.
7. Affiliate Dundee created by Jeffrey Baxter and Heimir Arnfinnsson. This program focuses on how to become a successful affiliate by using easy-to-follow 3-step formula. Included in the training is a module on how to find the best product to promote and how to promote it to earn money as an affiliate, among others.
8. Audello created by Josh Bartlett. This is a training program that teaches you how to grow your audience and make profit with Podcasting and Audio Marketing. The program is composed of three main steps; First, you learn how to do a research to get the right audience.
Second, how to build a huge mailing lists and lastly, how to make money using those two methods. The training also comes with free software to use to accomplish the three steps as outlined.
9. Zero to Fifty In 30 Days, created by Cedric Aubry. The main concept behind this program is to help you in whatever you want to do, whether it is paying bills or establishing your own business.
The program comes with a step-by-step training that guarantees to make you at least $50 a day in 30 days. The program is made of 6 steps, which are easy to follow with ease. Cedric Aubry also promises to help you make up to $5000 a month using the training.
10. Loot4Leads created by Deez. Loot4leads teaches you how to make money with the help of CPA marketing, which means cost per action. Cost per action is where you get paid by companies or advertisers to generate for them potential customers.
Loot4Leads is composed of three main easy steps. First, you learn where and how to find the best and highest paying CPA offers. Second, learn how to setup a campaign, following Deez techniques. Finally, you are shown how to repeat these same steps on multiple CPA websites to make money online.
Unlike in the past, making money online is becoming easier due to free information available on the web and with a computer and a stable internet connection, it can only take you a few minutes to find something worth doing.
Marketing is an integral part of internet marketing, if you intend to become successful online. However, it usually becomes harder to know where to get started or the right way to do online marketing due to information overload. This is one main reason why it is recommended to have someone more experienced to guide you through and show you exactly what you need to do.
On this post, we have selected the top 10 internet marketing training in 2015. If you would like to start your internet marketing on a strong foundation or you would like to learn more on how to become successful online, I highly recommend you to visit the listed websites. Some of them offer you a 7 days trial period. So, you can always cancel within the 7 days if you do not like what you are being taught.