We can all say because of the internet, there are more opportunities for us. Whether it’s dating, getting to know new people or making money online, you will definitely find something that you enjoy doing through the internet.
Earning money online is a good way to spend your time browsing the net, instead of browsing through social media streams or watching cats on YouTube. It can also be a good way to supplement your monthly income, if you have a regular job.
In addition, making money online does not only give you the advantage of having your time to yourself, but also the advantage of working from the comfort of your home.
So, if you are reading through this post and you are looking for ways to earn some extra dollars online. Here are the best 10 ways to make money online in 2015.
1. eBook Writing – Nowadays, writing an eBook has been made easier due to advanced in technology. If you know you can do something well or you have special skills or knowledge on a certain niche, this may be for you.
You can write 15,000-20,000 word ebook in a month, and self publish it using kobo.com, smashwords.com, or Amazon’s createspace.
If you have an idea for an ebook, fiction or non fiction, write it now, publish it, and work hard on marketing it to the target audience. The best thing in writing an ebook is that, it’s income is passive. You only write one copy and monetize it over and over again.
2. Sell Your Stuffs – Look around your house and it is most probably, there are things you don’t use anymore or things that you don’t need. You can sell them on eBay or other buy and sell websites like Craigslist or even on Facebook.
Basically, you just have to take photos of the items, write a description, specs, current condition and other important details and wait for the buyers to contact you.
3. Offering an Online Course – If you know how to do something that you think other people would be interested in learning, you can offer to teach them for a fee. Online course is different from the traditional teaching since you only need to give enough materials and course handouts.
There are a lot of online schools where you can offer your course or you can set up a website and offer your course there.
4. Playing poker – If you’re that one guy who is always beating his friends in poker, this opportunity can be the one that you have been waiting for.
You can register with poker sites like 888poker.com, titapoker.com and bwin.com and start making money as you enjoy the game.
5. Podcasts – This is perfect not only to those who love to talk but also to those who think they have something to say about a certain topic.
You can set up your own podcast about a specific topic and make money by direct advertisements, like in radio.
6. Blogging – Blogging is always on the top of making money online for one reason, because it works. You won’t make money right away, but with the right amount of hard work and persistence, you can turn your blog into a successful business.
The key to success is blog’s traffic. If your site is already generating a good amount of traffic, you can use it for the other ways like making an eBook, or an online course or make a podcast and offer it to the audience of your blog.
7. Flip Websites – Since a domain is just like a land, you can sell it to other people for their business. In addition, you can buy a domain in places like Flippa, you develop it and then sell it again.
8. Sell Your Crafts – You can sell your handmade crafts on websites like etsy.com, which it’s a virtual marketplace for the crafty people who can make handmade items.
9. Sell Your Music To Musicians – You don’t have to wait to get hired by a recording label to get started. If you have composed a song, you can directly sell it through website like bandcamp.com.
10. Become a Virtual Assistants – Virtual assistants are always on high demand, especially because small entrepreneurs and internet businessmen prefer outsourcing them for doing small tasks.
You can get paid on hourly basis for doing tasks such as reading, sorting, answering emails, booking tickets, or talking to clients.
Here you have some of our top 10 ways to make money online in 2015. Most of them do not require any special skills or specific knowledge and everyone can get started with ease.
You just have to be ready to dedicate your time and work hard towards achieving your goals.