Offervault is an affiliate directory where you can find a list of different affiliate networks. Basically, it is a marketplace where affiliates go to search for products to promote from different affiliate networks.
What happens is that, different affiliate networks list their offers, which can be in form of cost per call, cost per sale, email submit, lead generating, among others. When these offers are listed, affiliates sign up with Offervault for free, so that they can get access to the listed offers.
How to Get Started with Offervault
After signing up on Offervault website, you can go through the many offers and select the ones you want to promote. However, even after finding a product that you would like to promote, you cannot start promoting it immediately, you will have to wait for an approval from the specific affiliate network selling that particular product.
This whole process of approval usually takes sometimes and you may even end up getting rejected. Otherwise, once your account is approved, you are free to promote that particular offer.
- You can find all sorts of affiliate networks, ranging from CPA, CPS, CPC , lead generating, among others.
- The advanced Offervault search feature enable you to select offers from specific countries.
- Save you alot of time since you are able to find everything in one place.
- Easy to navigate and to find the product you want to promote.
- You may end up wasting alot of time due to double registration. You have to register with Offfervault as well as other affiliate networks that are selling products you want to promote.
- You are not guaranteed that your application will be approved. You may have found the product you want to promote but end up getting rejected.
- Some of the affiliate networks only accept members from specific countries.
Lastly, Offervault offers a great way for affiliates to find different affiliate networks in one place. This save you alot of time that you could have spent while searching for those affiliates networks on the internet.
However, the double registration plus the high rate of rejection from affiliates networks may be a turn off to some people.