Screenwise Trends Panel is a Google marketing research company, which is run by a company called United Sample, Inc. (uSamp).
Basically, Screenwise Trends Panel works in a similar way like Gomez Peer by monitoring how people behave while using the internet and mobile devices. The data collected is then used to improve products and services for other partner companies.
Joining Screenwise Trends Panel
Joining Screenwise Trends Panel is free and no payment is required. However, it is only open to people living in US. In addition, you must be 13 years old and above, owns a computer or laptop, have a stable internet access, owns a qualifying smartphone, be able to install software on your computer and mobile phones and you are using Google Chrome to browse the internet.
How Screenwise Trends Panel Works
When you become a member of Screenwise Trends Panel, you first need to install Google Chrome. Once you have installed it, the next step is to install the app on the computer that you use to browse the internet. If you have a tablet or smart phone, you need to install a “mobile meter” app.
Once you have installed the app to your computer or mobile phone, the app runs on the background of your computer and monitors your browsing history to get information such as how long your surf the internet, what types of sites you are visiting most of the time, apps you are using, among other data.
How Much Money Can You Earn?
After dowloading the app or browser extension for atleast 7 days, you get paid $8. You will then get paid $2 every week as long as the app remains installed on your computer or mobile phone. So, you will earn around $14 at the end of the first month of installing the app on your computer or your mobile phone.
- Free to join and no payment required.
- The Screenwise Trends Panel is a Google company, which is a trusted brand name.
- You do not have to do anything else once you have installed the app and you will continue earning as long as the app remains installed.
- You get paid for doing what you do on daily basis.
- Privacy concerns – not sure how safe is your private personal information.
- Open to US citizens alone.
- I found a few members on the internet complaining about not getting paid on time.
- Not clear on the form of payment. Some people say they were paid with Amazon gift cards while others say cash.
- It may slow up your computer or laptop as it runs on the background.
Screenwise Trends Panel offers a great opportunity to US citizens who would like to earn money through their marketing research program. However, there seems to be a little concern on privacy and especially the exact kind of information this app collects.
So, if you are really concerned about privacy, I wouldn’t advise you to join Screenwise Trends Panel. On the other hand, there are many people who have been using this app and are making money as I write this review right now. So, I leave the rest for you to decide whether you would like to join Screenwise Trends Panel or not.
Is Screenwise Trends Panel Legit or Scam?
Screenwise Trends Panel is a legitimate company and they have been paying their members since the time they started operating. If your main concern is about payment, be assured you will get paid once you reach the payment threshold, which is $25.